HI, MY NAME IS JANETTE METZ
I am a craft party planner and instructor living in Edgefield, SC. I love arts and crafts, to teach people new things and organizing parties.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- I have been crafting and party planning since I was 15 years old.
- My first crafts were making friendship bracelets, plastic canvas decorations and crocheting.
- I have five wonderful children under the age of 15.
- I live on a small family farm and love every minute of it!
- I have an awesome husband who is very creative (in a manly way, of course) and supports my crafty ventures.
- I love sushi!
FROM HOBBY TO PROFESSION
After moving to the Central Savannah Riverside Area (CSRA) and leaving the military we joined a local church and I was given the opportunity to lead Craft Nights once a month for about two years. I realized, I loved meeting with other women, teaching and just having a fun time. I decided to make a group to meet regardless of their religious denomination or church affiliation. The Crafty Ladies of the CSRA was born (a group of ladies that meets once a month to craft).
I have taught over 45 craft class topics ranging from cooking, baking, jewelry making, recycled crafts and mosaics. I have also hosted four yearly Craft Parties in our area and plan to host more in the future. Through the encouragement of friends, family and wanting to continue home schooling my kids, the idea of Ever Crafty emerged.
LET’S PARTY TOGETHER
I believe the process of creativity should be as fun as the end result. When you book a craft party package with me, you can expect;
(1) To meet with me in person and work together to plan your event
(2) During the event, there will be an atmosphere that is educational but inspirational and fun!
(3) Everyone that wants to complete their craft, will do so in an awesome and joyful environment
I love what I do, and I will make sure your group loves it too!